Saturday 1 October 2011

Cosplays & Wishlist of 2011&2012!

Hey guys! While i'm currently typing this i be watching Transformers 3.
We bought it today, as well as the Underworld Triology! I'm loving it so far, i've already seen the movie in theatres but it's nice to sit down on the couch and just watch it with a blanket and some treats! :)
Since i got a job, as some of you may know if you have been reading my blog posts.
I start this Wednesday, October 5th! It feels like sucha far time away, i want it to come quicker!!!
But i'm ready and so excited, it's kinda silly but it's my first job and it will definitely be fun and achieving, plus my bestfriends going to be training me... SCORE! :D
Since i am getting a job that means that i want to buy so many things! There are so many things that i want this year, so many attractive things! So i decided to put together a little wishlist/goals to show you guys :)
And to keep track of my wishlist for myself!
  • Angelic Pretty Milky Berry OP
  • Macbook Pro
  • Playstation 3
  • Liz Lisa clothing{Nothing really in general just alot :P}
  • Candy Doll lip gloss/sticks
  • Candy Doll blushes
  • Nikon D5100
  • Nitendo DS
  • Popteen magazines
  • More Lolita stuff
  • Make my room pretty!
  • Go to Japan
  • 'Fashion' wigs
  • Will update later C:
Sooo, since 2011 is coming to a slow close, that means i need to fit in 2 more cosplays.
One for halloween, and the other for Dtac in december. >w<
I'm super duper excited. I've already ordered the wigs and planned out the cosplays.
I've decided to do Sailor Moon for Halloween and than Sheryl Nome diamond crevasse for Dtac :D
I'm so stoked! It's going to be so exciting! And my moms going to help me! I hope i can do it now with having work :(

I think that's it... OH WAIT. :D !!! My dad got me a playbook.
A Blackberry Playbook if you didn't know what that is. It's so awesome! And it's even better owning a Blackberry since i can connect them together!
I love it so much!
More than i thought i would, bahaha.
The quality of the camera/video camera is amazing!!!
It takes 1080p videos! So awesome!!!! C:

I recorded an everyday makeup tutorial, i'll upload it later ! <3

I think that's all!
Talk to you guys later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment